It’s “Heads Above” The Competition
- Intelligent Key: Track personnel using intelligent personnel identification keys
- Digital Camera: Take jobsite photographs with IP enabled cameras, and view over clients private web page or save to secure memory stick
- Pump Control: Control of small or large pumping systems without radio studies, engineering analysis or complex programming.
- Display & Keypad: Local display and keypad on each device that can be remote mountable
- Certifications: UL Pending
- Origin: Made and Assembled in the USA
The reception has been overwhelming, states Tom Ward, National Sales Manager for OmniSite. “Our mission is to create cellular communications solutions that replace traditional private radio systems. There has obviously been a gap in the market filled by our new product, as sales have far exceeded our initial predictions”. “Our new patent pending WINGS™ cellular technology allows us to send much more data than our competitors. This allows us to offer advanced solutions at a fraction of the cost of traditional SCADA systems, and even though SCADA style radio systems have no recurring wireless fee, our initial capital cost is so much lower, that a traditional SCADA will never pay back. This coupled with our advanced features and ease of use has been a “home run” with our customers”.
OmniSite is a cellular monitoring solutions company that provides cellular monitoring and control of equipment to the water and wastewater industries. The OmniSite system was specifically designed to be the easiest to install, setup and use lift station monitor on the market. OmniSite cellular monitors are on sewage pumping stations across the country, allowing operators to view and analyze data from any computer at any time and anywhere. OmniSite is privately held with headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana. For more information, please visit www.omnisite.com, or e-mail us email@example.com.